<i>Reports and Policy Papers</i>
- My Fair London & The Equality Trust (2012), Why Inequality Matters, Centre for Labour and Social Studies, London.
- Till van Treeck & Simon Sturn (2012), Income Inequality as a Cause of the Great Recession?, International Labour Organization, Geneva.
- OECD (2011), Divided We Stand: Why inequality keeps rising, Paris.
- Eilis Lawler (main ed., 2011), Why the Rich are Getting Richer: The Determinants of Economic Inequality, New Economics Foundation, London.
- Danny Dorling (2010), Ideas in Place of Fear: Reducing inequality and fermenting justice, Compass, London.
- Yusuf Bangura (main ed., 2010), Combating Poverty and Inequality, United Nations Research Institute for Social Development, Geneva.
- Tom Hampson & Jemima Ochawksi (eds., 2009), Is inequality fair?, Fabian Society, London.
- Louise Bamfield & Tim Horton (2009), Understanding Attitudes to Tackling Economic Inequality, Joseph Rowntree Foundation, York.
- Ruth Sheldon, Reg Platt & Naomi Jones (2009), Political Debate about Economic Inequality, Joseph Rowntree Foundation, York.