Short Online Course on “International Labour Standards: how to use them”
Join this short online course of the Global Labour University in cooperation with the ILO’s International Training Centre ITC-ILO to find out and connect with a global community of trade unionists, labour rights activists and scholars.
|When?||You can join the course any time as it is open and self-paced|
|Where?||Worldwide, only an internet connection is required|
|Who can do it?||Trade Unionists and everybody interested in promoting workers’ rights|
|What does it cost?||Participation in the Audit track is free with full access to all course material and to the course community.|
You will learn about
- The concept behind International Labour Standards
- The standard setting process at the International Labour Organization (ILO)
- The functioning of the ILO supervisory mechanisms and how you can use them to promote and defend workers’ rights in your country or at the international level
- The fundamentals on Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining
- The right to strike as a key element for realizing workers’ rights
More information and signing up
This online course is offered in English, French and Spanish.
Click here to enrol in the
You can also join our facebook Group of Online Course participants here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1427781064208568/ to stay updated on our current and upcoming MOOCs and to network with other course participants.